Front w/1916 School

South (front) view of building.  View shows the relationship between the Whitpain Public School building and the Whitpain Township Consolidated School building (1916) on the right foreground, and the addition built onto the back that building in 1929.  In the far background between the Whitpain Public School building and the Whitpain Township Consolidated School building is shown the Wissahickon School District (superseded Whitpain Township School District) modern bus garage.

Date: 2006  Photographer: JRS


Wissahickon Valley Historical Society ©2017                 info@wvalleyhs.org